Wednesday 6 March 2013

Biology 12 Interim Report

Every day in this class is a chance to feel accomplished; I especially felt successful when I realized that I am able to answer questions without having to go through my notes. It is comforting to know that I do not have to flail for answers, they are in my brain. 

My work habits are great. When I go through my binder, there are no incomplete worksheets. I have submitted all my assignments and hope to continue to do so in the future. 

I have had a chance to work collaboratively with some of my classmates. It has enhanced my learning in the sense that I learn more effectively with other people. If one of my group members has a question that had not come to my mind, I get a chance to learn at least one more thing than I would have on my own. 

My main goal is to get an A in order to graduate with a 4.0 average. To do so, I need to study more effectively. By getting a high mark I will have proven to myself that I have learned and applied new concepts. Learning is fun, but is often overshadowed by the anxiety of getting a high mark on tests and projects. I hope to be able to balance all the aspects in order to gain a holistic experience. More than anything, I want to have fun in Biology 12.

Biology is A W E S O M E.

No comments:

Post a Comment